Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It Only Takes A Moment

Life with two 3-year olds (or almost 4 as Tucker would tell you) is never dull. Tucker and Cade provide a lot of laughter in our lives - and they seem like carbon copies of Aidan and Noah at that age.

But today, they entered new territory for us.

Becky had them at the counter working on their cutting and coloring skills. She quickly took a phone call and ran upstairs. When she came back . . . well, I think you know what happened. Have a look.


Looks like 2 little boys will be getting a buzz tonight when Daddy gets home.

UPDATED - Well, we did about as well as we could on their new buzz cuts. It's gonna take a few weeks for Tucker's to even out. But, here's my freshly shorn boys.


6 comments:

Dania Efird said...

Why is it they always go for the hair!? Especially the hair right in the front!!

Jennifer said...

This is hilarious! Hmmmm ... I wonder which one came up with the idea? My guess would be Tucker.

MomsTheWord said...

I am so thankful to see your blog. I always pray when I get your updates, but the pictures are such a good visual reminder to me of your precious family. We live in central Arkansas and met you in SC a few years ago at the Natl convention. Our prayers are with your family through your journey of extreme faith.
Jennifer & Richard Rogers

Unknown said...

We normally don't start them doing their own hair coloring and cuting until they are 6. :) You guys made my day with this one!

Yvonne and Eric said...

What terrific pictures! This is one story that will just keep getting better and better over the years. Thanks for sharing!

YvonneW

Jamie and Melissa Maddock said...

We've had the same problem in our house with our 3 year old girl. She is 4 now and still "growing out" some of the hair. I guess it's inevitable at that age. She keeps asking for scissors to learn to cut paper, etc. I think we'll wait. :)