Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Dearest Beck,
Happy Anniversary sweetheart. After 14 years, I'm still amazed you chose to marry me (even if I was SO much older). There is no one else on earth I would want to share this incredible life with. Who knew 14 years ago that life would take us where it has - and who would have dreamed that we would have 5 boys (and homeschool!)

From Windflower Way to Lake Crest to Old Orchard to Seaside Lane, you've always made our house a home.

From New York to San Francisco to Chicago to Charleston to Seagrove to Seoul to Sydney, you've always made travel an adventure.

From Aidan to Noah to Tucker to Cade to Titus, you've made parenting a joy.

From EDS to Novient to Primedia to Radiant to Alliance, you've always supported me in my career (the good and the bad).

From Hamburger Helper to New York Strips, you've kept me well-fed (a few years more so than others as the pics will attest).

Thank you for a wonderful-exciting-fun-filled-never-dull-always-changing life. I still love coming home to you!

All of me,
P







2 comments:

Yvonne and Eric said...

Wonderful photos documenting your growing family through the years! Happy Anniversary!

Yvonne

MomsTheWord said...

God has blessed you both. The pictures are wonderful! The longer we're married, we wonder how much more God could possibly have in store for us. It certainly doesn't go downhill when God is in the mix!