Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Noah

Noah George is 10 today.

Noah - You are an awesome son, a loving brother, and a caring friend. You never meet a stranger. It has always amazed us how we can walk into church and everyone seems to know your name. Your smile lights up a room, your laugh cracks us up, your attention for detail can amaze us. In the last year, your creativity has blossomed with your drawing and building.

I'm so glad today was a fun day. You were out jet skiing before I even had my coffee, then caught a 14-inch catfish before breakfast. You spent the entire day playing with friends in the water and shooting off fireworks at night. Everyone should celebrate their birthdays with this much fun.

BTW, sorry for tumping you in the lake on the jet-ski!



1 comment:

Beaver said...

Seriously! Can we please start making some arrangements for those boys...?! :-) I would dream of the day that one of my girls brought one of them home!