Friday, October 3, 2008

2 Out of 5

Monday night, Tucker complained of his back hurting. He kept saying "my back hurts". And then he threw up in the kitchen, then in his bed, then in the kitchen again, then on the counter. But the next time, he threw up in the toilet. So we shipped him off to Nana's house so he wouldn't get anyone sick.

Last night, Aidan complains he doesn't feel good. I ask him "Does your back hurt?" He didn't think this was funny.

Then Tucker starts whining he doesn't feel good and then he has diarrhea (lovely).

So Aidan is sleeping next to our bed and Tucker is sleeping at the foot of our bed. And this is how our night went.

Aidan: "I'm gonna throw up."
Mom & Dad: "Run!"
Tucker: "I gotta go POO!"
Mom & Dad: "Run!"
Aidan: "Tucker, go to the other bathroom!"
Tucker: "I gotta go POOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Mom & Dad: "RUN!!!!"
Titus (monitor): BEEP, BEEP, BEEP

And this cycle repeated itself every 15 minutes between 10 and midnight. But after midnight, everyone slept till 6am.

And, then at 6am this morning, I woke to "I'm gonna throw up!" And, the day began.

"This the day the Lord has made, let us REJOICE and be GLAD in it".
Psalm 118:24

No comments: