Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pictures Today

The boys have a sitting with a photographer today. We've had the booking on the calendar for the last 2 months and I think I spent the majority of the holiday weekend telling them to put sunscreen on so they wouldn't look sunburned in the pics (I kept getting the "ahhh - dddaaadd!). The photographer is coming to the house and will take pics inside and outside (if the rain is gone).

Titus came down with an ear infection two weeks ago which has since cleared up, but came down with an eye infection last week. He's been on antibiotics for the last few days, but his left eyelid is still a bit red/swollen - each day shows improvement, so by this afternoon, it should be fine.

And as an update to our list of routine therapies I mentioned last week, we now have 3 more to add to the schedule: 2 feeding therapies and one speech therapy a week.

I'll update a little more this week after the pics have been taken.

No comments: