Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Latest

Titus had a small fever last night, but right now is running a fever again. Yesterday, his oxygen had been turned down to .4, but through the night and this morning, they have had to turn it back up and his respirations are high. His bloodwork is showing that he's still fighting some form of infection. His IV came out Sunday night since it was painful for Titus and they changed his antibiotic to something that could be fed through his g-tube, but they are considering putting a pic line in (similar to a IV, but directly into a vein and more stable) and putting him back on the original antibiotics. So, he is not coming home today.

Please pray for Becky - she's exhausted and these are slow days at the hospital.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Hello,

So sorry that Titus is still suffering from some sort of infection. I will keep Titus and Becky and your family in my prayers.

I will lift up my eyes to the hills--From whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. Psalm 121: 1-2

With Hope,
Cheryl