Thursday, October 1, 2009

Back to the Hospital

Titus has been improving this week, but tonight, starting showing signs of respiratory distress and his fever spiked. Becky called me on the way home to let me know she was headed to the hospital. When I turned down our street, I saw the ambulance coming and I knew it was headed to our house. At the same time, it just starting pouring buckets of rain.

Becky called and they have him stable in the ambulance on the way to the ER. I'll update more when we know more.

And to top it off, I parked my car in the front of the house since the ambulance had blocked the driveway, and now my car won't start. I just have to laugh - I will not be defeated, I will not be moved, I will count it all joy, my light and momentary troubles are achieving an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

(((((praying for dear Titus)))))

With love and hope,
Cheryl