Monday, October 5, 2009

Making Progres

Titus is slowly improving and making progress. His breathing treatments were moved from every 3 hours to every 4 (which is the routine we have at home). If he can maintain, we will more than likely go home tomorrow, but until the doctor states it, we aren't planning on it. His x-rays looked very good this morning.

When I arrived at lunch, Becky said "Say his name." I called out to him before I neared his bed and he turned and started looking for me. As I bent down to rub noses, he smiled, and then lifted his hands to touch my face. That's my precious boy!

And, since Becky has had so much time on her hands at the hospital, she is finally on Facebook. She is learning all the news from her facebook friends!

1 comment:

Mary Ann the Librarian's Notes said...

Hey! Remember that I am around the corner from Medical City. Call me if you need anything.

Mary McWilliams