Friday, February 26, 2010

Feeling Better

Titus had a much better night last night and he had no fever last night or this morning. He's still a bit congested (and he hates being suctioned), but it looks like we have turned the corner a bit. When I left for work this morning, he was taking his bath and happy to be splashing around in the tub.

Now, if I could feel better, we would all be good for the weekend. But, my wife and family would be happy if I don't share the details of how I am feeling so I'll spare you the details.

Becky and I are going to Phantom of the Opera tonight. I first saw it in London in 1987 and I remember catching myself with my mouth hanging open. It was truly groundbreaking in 1987. Becky and I saw it when we were dating, and at our wedding, Becky sang "All I Ask of You" to me. Over the years, we've probably seen it 5 or 6 times including on our honeymoon. So, tonight will be a fun date with my wife and best friend.

Thank you for the prayers this week for Titus.

No comments: