Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Daily Duties

Aidan is going on his first international mission trip this Spring. He will be going with the church to Belize. We took him to get his passport yesterday (he was SOOOOO excited).

We've told him to pray about how to raise the money for the trip. So far, he has been able to pay his first deposit and passport fees with the money that he has worked for. But, he has his own little "business" called Daily Duties where he will come and help clean out things, mow yards, pet sit, or whatever general items you need work on. If you see him, ask for one of his business cards, and if you need some assistance here in the Dallas area, please consider calling him up. He's diligent, hardworking (and may talk your ear off).

But more than that, please pray for him as he prepares his heart for this trip. We know it will change his worldview and pray that he will get the chance to touch many lives for Christ.

3 comments:

To God be the glory... said...

To bad I live so far away.

Dania Efird said...

I remember my first and only international mission trip! It changed my life. It gave me the heart for adoption, and look where that's brought us! Prayers for him and you and Becky as you send him off!

Jennifer said...

What a great name!!! I just love that kid! I will have to see what "help" I'm needing and get on his schedule!