Monday, January 25, 2010

Teenager in da House


Aidan turns 13 today. I am now officially the father of a teenager. And as I lay in bed last night, I told Becky, 'You realize, for the next 17 years, we will have a teenager(s) in the house". And, not just any teenagers - but teenage boys. ( I don't even want to think about the car insurance in a few years).


But to my oldest son, I look forward to watching you mature these next few years, to see how you turn your beliefs into actions, and to see world through your eyes. Happy Birthday Aidan.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday Aidan! What a handsome young man!

With love and hope,
Cheryl
We are Nine

To God be the glory... said...

Happy Birthday Aidan! I missed being at Bradley's Birthday this weekend. I am not sure if you or your brothers were there. I pray you have a wonderful start to being a teenager.