Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday, Monday

Life is somewhat back to normal this Monday. I am working from home, but actually doing quite well with relatively little pain.

Titus is one happy camper. He is loving his new play mats on the floor. He rolls all over them (and off of them). They provide a comfortable and cushy place for him to play. And the dogs are learning to stay off of them.

By the way, Jude is becoming quite the good dog. While still a puppy, he has really matured in the last weeks on learning his boundaries (although he is still on a leash a majority of the time). And Quita has accepted him as a playmate and they are quite funny rolling around playing on the floor. Of course, two 70 lbs dogs playing on the floor with tails wagging can cause a lot of things to be displaced.

Becky and the boys went waterskiing with Uncle George on Saturday. And Ashley K has been staying with us helping out with little ones while I've been out of commission. So, it was a fun day for them on the lake. Noah is learning to water-ski and is getting up on the water!  I believe he'll be skiing before end of summer.

Thanks for all the prayers over the last week on my surgery. I would say, it's been relatively easier than I expected, but then Becky would say - "yes dear - you were on pain medication the entire time". But I would appreciate prayers for quick healing. I really feel that Becky and I are a team when it comes to our marriage, our family, and our care for Titus. And with me being "benched", she has really had to carry the load - and I'm ready to getting back to playing the game with her. She is an incredible woman and a saint.

No comments: