Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Potassium

I received a call yesterday that my potassium level is low (3.3 when the range is 3.5 to 5.1). I am trying to contact my GP today to take the labs over so he can prescribe potassium. If it's still low on Wednesday morning, they may postpone my surgery.

Whilst this is one more thing to do today that I was not planning on, I do know that God has everything in control and will just go with the flow. But your prayers would be appreciated. It may be more pyschological than physical, but it does seem the pain in my feet has increased over the past month and I really just want to get this taken care of.

I also have a jam-packed, intensive day at work so I would appreciate prayers for clarity and concentration.

Titus is doing good. He just makes us smile. He had his annual cardiology exam yesterday and everything is fine there. He still has a very small ASD in his heart that has not closed, but it is not causing any concern. Last night, he was playing, laughing, reaching and smiling at us. What a blessing to have such a content boy.

No comments: