Saturday, February 14, 2009

Back in PICU

Titus was moved out of ER and into the PICU at 3pm today. He's actually had a good day, but since his labs are showing some of his numbers are elevated, the doctors believe "something is cooking" whether it be viral or bacterial. They have started him on a wide-spread antibiotic until cultures come back from the lab. His rash is still there, but his fever is gone. And, he's slept this afternoon without any apnea issues. We actually had him up and doing some exercises and he was a happy camper.

There's a possibility they will come home tomorrow, and then again, as we have learned, we'll find out tomorrow.

Aidan and Noah went with friends to their lake house for the weekend. And Tucker and Cade are at Nana's. Cade is now running fever.

Becky and I were to co-speak tomorrow morning on marriage - but now it looks like they will just get me. Oh joy! I'm not as good without my better half.

I'll update more tomorrow - Happy Valentines Day!

1 comment:

Sue Berk said...

We used to deal with those apnea issues with Rachael every day. It was maddening. My heart goes out to you. I will be praying that Titus is better and home where he belongs very SOON!