Friday, February 6, 2009

Peace

People constantly ask Becky and I how we maintain through all of this. Between therapy visits 4 times a week, doctor's visits (some time several in a week), sleepless nights, threat of infections, and the list goes on.

I honestly know it's the peace that passes understanding and the incredible grace of God, but I am finding that a hard concept to explain to people. They either think I'm crazy or not lucid from the lack of sleep. But I do serve a God who does crazy things like tumbling down walls, dividing seas, raising dead people, making donkey's talk. So, I have some adversity - who am I to question God's plan?

I just know that when all else around me seems to be falling apart, I am at peace (and a little tired). And peace is such a better place to be than worried, sick, scared, fearful.

May you be in Peace today

No comments: