Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Boy

Titus is back to his happy, content self. It is always amazing to see how resilient and fast he can bounce back. He started back to Therapy this week, and although his muscles are tense/tight, he was a trooper. Before we went into the hospital a few weeks back, Titus got his leg braces. They look like little boots and will go below the knee. They will be used to provide and support to his legs. We are working on turning his hips/legs in so he will sit with his legs straight out in front of him.

He has been laughing and playing with his toys more and more each day. We have also learned to clap our hands in front of his chest before we pick him up. He will then reach up and grab our hands. When we praise him, he just grins and laughs. But lately, when we put him bed, he decides to play - and will laugh if we tickle him in bed or play peek-a-boo. It does seem like he sees more and more. Someday we will found out how much vision he actually has.

He's in desperate need of a haircut. I do believe his hair grows twice as fast as the rest of the boys. They all got haircuts last night, but after getting through all 4 of them, I was too tired to do one more. Now, I have to also explain, we setup our new 150 gallon salt-water aquarium yesterday (we meaning mostly Mike M - thank you so much) . So not only did I load/unload 30 5-gallon jugs of salt-water, but then I had to raise them over my head (or balance on the ladder) to slowly pour them into the aquarium. Let's just say, I definitely got my workout yesterday. So after lifting a ton of water, cutting 4 boys hair wore me out. But Titus will get his haircut today and I'll take new pics to post.

No comments: