Sunday, August 9, 2009

Unpredictable

Saturday morning, prior to going to the airport, we were having some fun family time. The boys were playing twister, and then we all sat down to play UNO.

During the game, Aidan turns to Cade and says, "You are so unpredictable."

To which Cade replies "I am not dedictable".

Of course, we all start laughing, and Cade then says "I"m gonna hang you on the wall with nails."

And then Tucker adds, "Just like Jesus".

That's made me laugh all day long.
After 20 hours, I have finally made it to Delhi and the hotel. We are staying at a phenomenal hotel. The gardens and pools alone make this place spectacular (and I've only seen it in the dark).

It should be a fast and furious week here, but will be great to come back to the hotel and rest in comfort.

No comments: